Young Adult and Teen Recovery Program in Chandler, AZ
Arizona FullCircle Program
Physical Address: 325 E Elliot Rd Unit 29., Chandler, AZ 85225
Mailing Address: 1955 W Baseline Rd Ste 113-431, Mesa, AZ 85202 (for donations)
Phone: (480) 620-7995
Hours: Mon – Fri: 11am to 5pm
Directions: Located in the office complex on the south side of Elliot Road, just east of Arizona Ave.
Drug and Alcohol Support Groups for Teens and Young Adults
For sobriety to take hold, it must be better than getting high! The FullCircle Program provides support groups for at-risk youth and young adults struggling with drug use, alcohol use, or other high-risk behaviors.
We serve teens (age 13-17), young adults (age 18-25), and their families. The FullCircle Program is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and we love serving the local Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, and Phoenix communities.
- No-cost alternative peer groups for teens and young adults based on fun, connection, and 12 step principles
- 12 step meetings for young people on Monday and Wednesday nights 7pm
- Sober social events for young people every Friday and Saturday night (location & times will vary)
- Support group meetings for parents of addicts every Wednesday night 7pm
- Individual appointments with staff as-needed
“This is the only program we’ve ever experienced that actually worked. It creates an environment where being sober is a positive thing. Positive peer support. They teach that being sober is fun and cool.”
“The FullCircle Program truly changed my life. It's a simple 12 step non-profit program for youth and young adults at risk. I joined when I was 17 and graduated at the age of 19 with 2 1/2 years of sobriety. My sister is in the program now and its beautiful to watch her change for the better and have my family grow.”
“The staff truly and deeply care for the youth and can relate to them in ways that make the kids feel understood for maybe the first time. They have such a unique approach to youth and young adult sobriety we are truly blessed to have them in our state! Full Circle is a 501c3 non-profit we feel proud to support.”
"Full Circle has been a positive experience for my entire family. We came to the program with our family broken, just trying to pick up the pieces. With the support of Full Circle and the 12 steps our teen has become the best version of him he has ever been ... He has goals, ambition and a future. The program works best if you are involved as a parent. Our son has been clean and sober for almost a year and a half. We are so proud of him."
Benefits of the FullCircle Program’s Young Adult & Adolescent Support Groups
Typically, a young person’s greatest fear when they get sober is that they will no longer be able to have fun without drugs and alcohol. FullCircle’s adolescent recovery programs address this issue directly.
Our programs are perfect for young people who need to:
- Learn to have fun without drugs and alcohol
- Disconnect from peers who use drugs
- Develop new, lasting friendships with sober young people
Our substance abuse support groups for young adults and teens are also fantastic for:
- Serving as a full-featured long-term aftercare program after a stay in a treatment center or drug rehab
- Serving as an adjunct to other therapy for mental health issues, substance use disorders, and other co-occurring disorders
Staying sober is hard work, and substance abuse takes a toll on the entire family. Give your family the best shot by contacting the FullCircle Program to see how we can serve you.
Contact FullCircle in Arizona
If you would prefer to reach out to our Arizona staff individually, they can be found using the contact information below: