Young Adult / Teen Recovery Program in Charlotte, NC
Drug and Alcohol Support Groups for Teens and Young Adults
Welcome to The FullCircle Program! We offer no-cost substance abuse support groups for young people and their families. We specialize in adolescent recovery, high-risk behaviors, and approaching the issue of substance use from a whole-family perspective.
We firmly believe that for young adult and adolescent recovery to stick, it must be better than getting high. Our core approach is based around making sobriety more fun and rewarding than using drugs and alcohol.
The FullCircle Program is a 501(c)(3) non-profit based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Teen substance abuse support groups
- Young adults substance abuse support groups
- 12-step meetings for young adults and teens on Monday and Thursday nights at 6:30pm
- Parent support group meetings on Thursday nights at 6:30pm
- Sober social events for young people every Friday and Saturday (locations and times vary)
- Individual appointments with young people and parents as needed
Benefits of the FullCircle Program’s Young Adult & Adolescent Support Groups
Young people typically report when they quit drugs that their biggest fear is that they won’t have fun anymore without drugs. Our programs address this problem very directly, while incorporating time-tested 12-step principles for recovery.
Our support groups for young adults and teens are aimed to help adolescents and young adults who need to:
- Learn to have fun without drugs and alcohol
- Disconnect from peers who use drugs
- Develop new, lasting friendships with sober young people
Additionally, our programs have been very successful serving as:
- A full-featured long-term aftercare program after a stay in an adolescent treatment center or addiction treatment program
- An adjunct to other therapy for mental health issues, substance use disorders, co-occurring disorders
Quitting drugs is a tall order, especially for young people! Our goal is to provide the young people we work with the best possible shot at staying sober, while assisting their families in gaining the tools to respond to their young person as they go through their recovery process.
Contact FullCircle in Charlotte, NC
If you know which staff member you would like to reach directly, use the contact information below:
|Ben Stincer||Charlotte Program Director|