Drug and Alcohol Recovery Program for Teens and Young Adults in Overland Park, KS
Kansas City Recovery Programs for Teens and Young Adults
The FullCircle Program is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that offers staff-facilitated recovery support groups for teens (age 13-17) and young adults (age 18-25). Our core philosophy is that for sobriety to take hold in a young person, it must be better than getting high!
We offer 12 step meetings, sober social activities, and parent support group meetings at no-cost to our local Overland Park / Kansas City families and at-risk youth.
- Substance abuse support groups for young adults and teens based on 12 step principles, offered at no-cost
- 12 step meetings for teens and young adults on Monday and Thursday 7pm
- Sober social events for young people every Friday and Saturday night (location & times will vary)
- Individual appointments with young people and parents as needed
“I graduated this program where I spent 3 years creating lasting and close friendships that gave me a foundation to get sober, if you are looking to send your kid to a place that will work you have found it. Me and my parents are beyond grateful for the new life full circle has provided.”
“This program was a life saver for our family. Not only was it helpful for our daughter, it was also immensely helpful to us as parents. The other parents are loving, generous, and compassionate.”
“Full Circle provided me with a loving and accepting environment where I was given tools to help with my addiction and mental health issues. Not only was the program beneficial to my health and quality of life, it was also super fun. Since graduating after 2+ years in the program, I am grateful that I was able to form friendships, create memories, and learn life skills that have helped me stay sober one day at a time.”
This program has given me so many life changing opportunities I never had before and has given me an amazing support group that I now consider my family. If you’re looking for a way to get sober as a teen and with people to help you and support you through it, definitely come here!!
Benefits of the FullCircle Program’s Young Adult and Adolescent Support Groups
Young people getting sober most often report that one of their primary concerns when they quit drugs is that they will no longer be able to have fun without drugs. FullCircle’s programs are build to address this problem, while teaching 12-step recovery principles and practical emotional coping skills.
Our support groups for young adults and teens are best suited for young people who need to:
- Learn to have fun without drugs and alcohol
- Disconnect from peers who use drugs
- Develop new, lasting friendships with sober young people
Additionally, our young adult and teen recovery programs are a perfect adjunct to other treatments a young person may be participating in. Our support groups are perfect for people who need:
- A full-featured long-term aftercare program after a stay in an higher level of care or addiction treatment program
- An adjunct to outside therapy or treatment plans for substance use disorders or co-occuring disorders from mental health professionals
For adolescent recovery to work in the long-term, it’s essential to provide young people with vital peer support that they can continue to utilize for many years to come. As a program, our primary goal is to provide the best possible chance of success for young people, while also supporting their families on their journey.
Contact FullCircle in Kansas City
Reach out to our Kansas City program staff by using the form below. We will respond to you within one business day: