Drug and Alcohol Support Groups for Teens and Young Adults in Boulder, CO
Boulder FullCircle Program
Physical Address: 4939 N Broadway, Unit #59, Boulder, CO 80304
Phone: (720) 768-8274
Hours: Mon – Fri: 11am to 5pm
Directions: Located in the businesses just south of Baseline Rd between Mohawk Drive and Foothills Parkway. Between the Gondolier Italian Eatery and the Dollar Tree.
Substance Abuse Support Groups for Young Adults and Teens in Boulder
The FullCircle Program serves the Boulder, CO area with age-specific young adult and teen support groups centered on substance use and other high-risk behaviors. We also serve parents of young people with substance abuse issues with weekly support group meetings for parents.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, our program is no-cost to our members, and our core philosophy is that for for teen recovery programs to work over the long-term, being sober must be more fun and more rewarding than getting high.
Our program consists of weekly 12-step support group meetings, sober social events for young people, parent support groups, and individual appointments as-needed.
- No-cost alternative peer group for teens and young adults in Boulder, CO
- 12-step meetings for young people every Monday and Wednesday night at 6:30pm
- Sober social events for young people every Friday and Saturday night (locations and times vary)
- Support group meetings for parents of young people every Wednesday at 7:00pm
- Individual appointments with staff as-needed
Benefits of the FullCircle Program’s Young Adult and Adolescent Support Groups
Quitting drugs and alcohol is hard work for a young person! Most commonly, they report that one of their greatest fears is that they won’t be able to have fun or enjoy life without doing drugs. Our no-cost programs are specifically built to address this concern, while also providing a solid foundation in 12-step principles and emotional coping skills.
Our programs are a great fit for young people who need to:
- Learn to have fun without drugs and alcohol
- Disconnect from peers who use drugs
- Develop new, lasting friendships with sober young people
In addition, our programs are extremely helpful for young people who’ve already sought outside help in treatment centers or therapy. Our programs are perfect for people who need:
- A full-featured long-term aftercare program after a stay in an higher level of care or addiction treatment program
- An adjunct to outside therapy sessions for other mental health issues, substance use disorders, or co-occuring disorders from mental health professionals in the Boulder area
The recovery process is full of ups and downs. Our goal is to provide young people with the necessary peer support, relationships, and tools to have the best possible chance of recovering from drug abuse over the long haul, while simultaneously helping their families learn to respond to their young person.